As MRIS prepared to close its campus this week and the final students participated in their last real-life lessons, we took solace in all the on-ground projects to look forward to when we all come back to school!
MRIS 2020 projects include:
- The further creation of the charming Sensory Zone, that is being led by the Year 6 class (pictured here with Evie Hardy and Max Prolongeau);
- the refurbishment of the Church project which will enable wider use of the building as a library, tutoring & calming space (photographs of the progress will be posted in the coming weeks);
- the rejuvenation of the Frog Bog which the Year 4 class is very excited about;
- the re-boot of the Eco Echidna’s Waste Sorting Station;
- and further improvements to the very popular Outdoor Classroom
Newsletters will continue to be published every week in Term 2 to help us all remain connected whilst showcasing some of the fabulous remote learning projects our students are creating!
Keep well and let’s continue to Share the Learning Journey.