Next year we celebrate our 40th year Anniversary – yes it’s true! We have been teaching and nurturing children for four decades.
On Saturday, January 29, 2022 we will reflect on MRIS’s diverse history, celebrate our alumni’s achievements, and look towards another 40 years!
- An Official Ceremony will be held on Saturday from 1-5om with presentations, alumni displays, guided campus tours as well as live music, drinks & finger food.
- Tickets are $10 and children under 15 are free.
- A ticket link is available here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mris-40th-year-celebration-tickets-227534430607 and on our FB page https://www.facebook.com/MRIS40thanniversary
- Please like our new 40th Year Celebration Facebook Page, share it and tag in anyone you know who has been part of our school since 1982.
- As part of Margaret River Independent School’s 40th Celebrations we are appealing for your support to help improve the usability of the school’s Hard Court in summer and winter for current & future students, by covering this structure. Please donate to our GIVENOW fund to help make this vital structure a reality. http://www.givenow.com.au/mris
This is a celebration for our whole school community, current and past, so please save the date and come along!
If you would like to get a head start on flexible parent hours we would welcome any help before, during or after the event.
For further information contact the office on 0897577515 or email [email protected]