In preparation for our AGM to be held electronically on 5 April 2020, please find below important documents available for your information and review. As per the schedule below, all members are invited to send any queries relating to the reports and documents by Friday 3 April 9am. Questions with responses will be collated for review on 3 April.
Documents for information and review
- 2020 AGM Agenda, including all motions presented for vote – “voting papers” will be emailed to all members on 3 April and voting will close by midday 5 April. [Download not found]
- 2019 Draft Minutes AGM [Download not found]
- 2019 MRIS Annual Report 2019 MRIS Annual Report (21 downloads)
- 2019 MRIS Financial Report (attachment to annual report) [Download not found]
- Please contact me should you have any questions [email protected].